SME: American Dad SME: American Dad

this is a work of art. FRONTPAGE THIS!

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Your animation is similar in many ways to your name. Everyone looks like a stick of lard in this.

LardSticks responds:

can i quote dat comment

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

aha i see what you did there

Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent Meet'N'Fuck: Secret Agent

this is awesome

This is awesome because my last name is johnson xD fuck yea!

Lover Lover

i jsut wanted to see

wanted to see how much i can affect someones score

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

. . . >.>

ok #1 I HATE ADDS wh y u haz them right dar . . . .
>:C. #2 the onyl reason i w8ted for it to load was so i could see what charactars of my favorite anime you have defiled . . .. . . ihate you so much . . . .so much . . .. . . .but you draw very very good , , ,, , , ,, i still hate chu ., . . . .. . . . RAWR >:C >:C >:C >:C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN NO OFFENCE . . . nice drawing skillz , , , , you have burnet my eyes"not sarcastic its jsut seeing inchigo whith tits . . . .scared me 0.0. alot . .. .

Song of Storms [Remix] Song of Storms [Remix]

lol

Nakedsnake..... every concevable deviation of thsi song had to by a rule of thunbs have a exact same tempo, not speed but style, this song is a walts and no matter what you do, to have any similarity to the origonal it has to be a walts meaning.... 3 beats.. lol count em :D esaaay tempo

bossfightofficial responds:

That's right. The frustrating thing with creating a dance remix of this tune, is that even if you keep the correct time signature (wich I did), the melody is still .. "misfit".

Thanks for rating! :D

The Snake Eater The Snake Eater

nic i liek it

its a nice jazzy beat kinda blue.... if you turn it into a rap song ill hunt you down and disembowl you ...... jk :D,,,,, mebe

mrbluejay responds:

lol dnt worry bout that bro haa

NeoTetris WIP NeoTetris WIP

0.0

i worship you :O

DrRandom responds:

uhhh thanks? ^^"

Sex Sells! Sex Sells!

I literaly only beat the game to see the tits at the end, great game though 10/10

SOULJA BOY SOULJA BOY

yo dawg

BITCH AH LOOK LAHK GOKU BITCH AH LOOK LAHK VUGITAAH! , no n***a you aint ballin

The Fierce Rhino The Fierce Rhino

sweet

you where able to do the exact same style of art found in the cartoon series Invader Zim hahaha that shit gavwe me nightmartes 0.0