All 8 art Reviews

Sex Sells! Sex Sells!

I literaly only beat the game to see the tits at the end, great game though 10/10

SOULJA BOY SOULJA BOY

yo dawg

BITCH AH LOOK LAHK GOKU BITCH AH LOOK LAHK VUGITAAH! , no n***a you aint ballin

The Fierce Rhino The Fierce Rhino

sweet

you where able to do the exact same style of art found in the cartoon series Invader Zim hahaha that shit gavwe me nightmartes 0.0

Golden Glare Golden Glare

cool but

her left boob is lopsider and het legs + twat are almsot 2D upper half "besides boob" is great... 9 cuz boob and legs . .. i like ur work tho

Fatchaos responds:

Hmmm... perhaps, perhaps not...
Maybe I should have made the legs a bit more, hm, "rounder" when they connect to the water, but I think shading & lighting would fix that problem. Dunno ^^;

Still, thanks a lot!

army chick army chick

:D

boobs . . . .. . that is all :3

dommi-fresh responds:

fair comment ha ha

Priestess of Cthulhu Priestess of Cthulhu

haaa nice

as i load the page i startto scroll down . . hrrm nice boobs aahh sweet ass . . . HOLY SHIT FTW TENTICLEZ!!!!!!! :O lol got me good

Back to school! Back to school!

IM NOT GAY FAGGOTS

nice pic but i find it distractingt when my teacher is to sexy -.- i cant take my eyes off her tits and i have a fuckign hard on for an hour and a half-.- and unlike you lucky fellows mine is not as esy to hide :3 its way better than anything i can draw tho haha xD

Fatchaos responds:

I can see how that would be problematic...

I can safely say that was never the case with the teachers I ever had.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Swirls Swirls

for Leecario's metro sexally confuzord ass

its a guy . . .whit ha tiny dick -.- bringing a hot chick into an embrace or w/e smexy at the same time classy i like it i want mroe plz : ) u confuzord da shick whith a guy 0.0 wtf bro >.> thats her belly button not another tiny dick...............great art :3